Zab Judah Picks Winner of Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao

Opinion by Michael Flood McNulty
(3 Hours Ago) in Sports / Boxing/MMA
Zab Judah is fresh off one of the more exciting TV performances of the year with his ESPN2 KO of Jose Santa Cruz in Newark, NJ last week.
I asked Zab who he thinks will win Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather?
“I think Floyd will win. I think a lot of the shots that Pacquiao is gonna throw at him is not gonna hit him,” says the former undisputed Welterweight champion. “Floyd is an expert at counter punches.”
Considering Mayweather’s refusal to sign the contract or, as we know now, to even partake in serious negotiations, I ask Zab if he believes Floyd might be scared to sign that contract?
“I don’t know what he’s gonna do. But if Floyd doesn’t want to fight him, my John Hancock is ready to go,” Zab says with a chuckle.
Something tells me Zab would love a rematch with Floyd, I ask if this is true. “If it happens, it happens. At the moment, my mind is on 140.”
Out of curiosity, I ask Zab what he would do differently, if he gets a rematch with Mayweather?
“If it happens, I’d show up for the rest of the fight
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/zab-judah-picks-winner-of-floyd-mayweather-vs-manny-pacquiao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...